Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sugar Free Iced Coffee

Everything you need to make this drink
No Sugar Iced Coffee Drink


I found the original recipe on Pinterest and it really peaked my interest. As a diabetic, places like Starbucks are not really on my radar anymore due the high sugar content of their drinks. This one though is right up my alley and it is tasty. I had to make a few tweaks to the original recipe because I am without a coffee maker at the moment. Basically anyone off the street can make this. Here is the recipe:

1 cup of instant coffee
1 tbsp of Sugar Free Coffee Mate in French Vanilla
2 tsp of Jello Sugar Free, Fat Free Vanilla Pudding
1/8 cup of unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1 sm pkg of Truvia (optional)

Blend them all together and pour over ice.

35 Calories, 0 Sugar, 3 Carbs, 0 Fat, 0 Fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment